RS Backup has proven to be the most reliable and simple way to protect your data. Thieves steal, buildings burn, viruses destroy and hardware fails, a remote backup service is a simple and important part of a responsible data protection plan. Give yourself piece of mind…You determine the schedule and RS will automatically perform the backup for you!
How RS Backup Works
- Software is installed onto one computer (the server or desktop) on your LAN.
- With automated scheduling you will decide the frequency and time limits of your automated backup.
- Data is encrypted and compressed prior to offsite transfer for complete security of your data.
- Data is transferred offsite via an internet connection to our secure data vault.
- Data is held offsite for rapid online recovery if there is a loss of a file or complete loss of all data.
- You can restore data at any time, including previous versions of files. No special hardware required, just an internet connection!
- You only pay for the space you use!
How RS backup has considerable advantages over other backup methods:
- RS Backup is automatic, you will never forget again!
- RS Backup stores your back-ups offsite.
- RS Backup allows you to easily retrieve your information.
- RS Backup will save you money.
- RS Backup is reliable, it provides you with the confidence and peace of mind of knowing that your backups are really there for when you need them!